<< View previous topic View next topic >>
Share: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
#1   Anyone know where to get this mod?
dementeddogz
CZ Active Member
dementeddogz has been a member for over 19 year's 19 Year Member
Fav. Sports Team: Miami
0.02 posts per day

Looked kind of neat but havent seen it for dl anywhere...

[ Register or login to view links on this board. ]

Back to top Reply with quote
#2   re: Anyone know where to get this mod?
Telli
Site Admin
Fav. Sports Team: Detroit Red Wings
1.04 posts per day

I would have to register although i do believe I am a member there. Top fifty point's huh? Pretty easy to do what else is there beside the name and points? I will make something up for you.

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. Ezekiel 25:17
#3   re: Anyone know where to get this mod?
dementeddogz
CZ Active Member
0.02 posts per day

Heres an image of it. Has some pretty nice features IE Getting said number of points for clicking on a banner , recommending site to a friend, rating links , news comments exc.

#4   re: Anyone know where to get this mod?
Telli
Site Admin
1.04 posts per day

Those options are standard with Nuke7.0 +. DO you have the 7.0 points system?

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. Ezekiel 25:17
dementeddogz
CZ Active Member
0.02 posts per day

no......heh been awhile since i used nuke im still gathering all the new goodies. I havent seen anything about it as of yet. Did a search for it on google too thats the only site to come up.

I havent put any point/cash on the new board as of yet. was working on porting a few other mods before I did. Would you have a link handy for this "7.0 points system?"

#6   re: Anyone know where to get this mod?
Telli
Site Admin
1.04 posts per day

Its built into Nuke. What did you want the above mod for?
[ Register or login to view links on this board. ]

I just whipped it up im going to add a few more items to it. Then you can download it from here if you like.

dementeddogz
CZ Active Member
0.02 posts per day

Hadnt seen anything about it being built in to nuke.

I wanted it for some of the features. gives members more ways to earn "cash" and encourages them to be more active in areas they may usually neglect. Ill def download it icon_smile.gif You think youd be able to get in the options theyve got in the name/description section?

Telli
Site Admin
1.04 posts per day

Originally posted by dementeddogz @ Mon May 03, 2004 5:54 pm:

Hadnt seen anything about it being built in to nuke.

I wanted it for some of the features. gives members more ways to earn "cash" and encourages them to be more active in areas they may usually neglect. Ill def download it icon_smile.gif You think youd be able to get in the options theyve got in the name/description section?

The "Points" system is built into Nuke 7.0+ its all part of the groups. And yes you could have the description and all that good stuff too. I am making something similar to the "Points" system for this site and will almost the same layout just need to edit a few of the tables to use it.

dementeddogz
CZ Active Member
0.02 posts per day

The "Points" system is built into Nuke 7.0+ its all part of the groups.

Really? I hadnt noticed that Ill have to go check it out. And sounds good icon_smile.gif

Add To: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
<< View previous topic View next topic >>

Jump to