<< View previous topic View next topic >>
Share: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
#1   REQUESTS
Aucturus
CZ Newbie
Aucturus has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
0.00 posts per day

hi

1. ive been looking for ages for a mod/addon that will let me add a CUSTOM RANK to the Users Profile..... it MUST have a pic if possible and MUST NOT BE BASED ON NO OF POSTS liek the normal Forums ranks thingy.....

i tried the Extra rank addon that u can download off this site but the basic prob is again its either based of no of posts or u have to make it special rank.....

i just need a simple added on field to show a "game rank" for each user.... assigned by the ADMINS only...... and hopefully its not based of posts or points or sumthin.... just simple field with pic only editable by the admin.....

if anyone knows of such a mod/addon PLS PLS PLS let me know.. i need it desperately....

PS. if possible it shld show in Memberlist and the users Profile.....

2. User Groups: I want to be able to have a page that displays the Forums Groups as a list..... now either if the Memberlist can be modified to do that... or just one seperate page/module that displays the open and closed (not hidden) user grps that are in the forums.... (not the site user grps, cause those are worthless)......
pls tell me if sumthin like this is possible or a advanced Grps mod that DOES let me control user PERMISSIONS for the forums..... (currently to my knowledge i havent been able to find a proper version of the adv grps mod)

3. im running a clan site as u know... and i was looking at diff clan mods.... the only real option i saw was VWar ported for nuke...
now heres the prob... they have put out one final vers of VWar and left it to that....
and the Ecosys ppl who developed the port for PHP Nuke for it have mysteriously disappeared...
so when i tried to install the last file they left on the net.. ti gave me an error on the last step... saying:

Filling tables

Sorry there seems to be an error in the database....
we apologize for any inconvinience...

so now i am left with no option.... is it possible that sumoen can take this current verison and fix it/ or developp it of their own.. a lot of clans and ppl like myself are in need of a good stable mod that does all that VWar does... but are outta options...
of couse u just mention the original developers and give them proper credit... but that the best thign about GPL ..... icon_biggrin.gif u can develop it further on your own icon_biggrin.gif

I am a newbie at php... i would do it if i knew to how icon_sad.gif

but i do know a loit of ppl will luv if sumone who knew what they were doing worked on this... he'd surely be very popular icon_wink.gif lol

Hint: Telli, i hope u r thinkign what im thinjking u r thinking..... lmao....

pls i need my site to look like a clan site and there just arent good clan modules around.... i use php nuke 7.1 and phpbb 2.0.8

i would really really really appreciate if the ppl could help me on this thnxxxxx

Aucturus

Back to top Reply with quote
Add To: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
<< View previous topic View next topic >>

Jump to