Share: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
#1   Bank Mod Error ~~ Invalid Deposit Amount
Dauthus
CZ Addict
 Codezwiz Site Donator
Dauthus has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
usa.gif illinois.gif
0.06 posts per day

This just started appearing on my forums when I try to deposit or withdrawl any points from my bank.

I haven't changed anything for weeks in this regard. Anyone know what could have happened? On this one I have no idea where to start.

#2   re: Bank Mod Error ~~ Invalid Deposit Amount
Dauthus
CZ Addict
 Codezwiz Site Donator
usa.gif illinois.gif
0.06 posts per day

I'm not sure, but it looks like the update to MySQL 4.0.2 causes this mod to no longer work. I tried renaming the original nuke_bank table and then reinstalling the module and then running the bank_install.php file. All the install file does is repeat the same initial message, "This mod has only been tested on MySQL and may only work on MySQL.
Click here to install anyways." and doesn't update the database.

Going to the admin section also has no effect, trying to change anything including turning the module off, doesn't update, and the module and any changes are lost and the page reverts to the originals.

For some reason, the other mods work fine. The transactions mod, bank summary, etc. Just the bank mod doesn't work. Anyone have an updated port to this, or maybe know how I can update this?

Telli
Site Admin
Fav. Sports Team: Detroit Red Wings
1.04 posts per day

Not sure why it isnt working i have it and it works fine on 4.0.17 also have it on a few sites with 4.0.20 and it works. What are the field names I know there is a few that wont work anymore. I may have changed them and not realized it.

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. Ezekiel 25:17
Back to top Reply with quote
#4   re: Bank Mod Error ~~ Invalid Deposit Amount
Dauthus
CZ Addict
 Codezwiz Site Donator
usa.gif illinois.gif
0.06 posts per day

I updated to the bank mod version 1.50 from ported mods. That update lets the admin portion of the bank work and update itself. It doesn't allow any deposits or withdrawls. No error this time and it allows you to create an account. It just doesn't work when making a deposit or withdrawl. You can create an account, you just can't take money from it, or add money to it. The page just refreshes itself and nothing gets updated.

You mean the field names in the nuke_bbconfig? or in the nuke_bank table?

#5   Re: re: Bank Mod Error ~~ Invalid Deposit Amount
Egidius
CZ Newbie
Egidius has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
0.00 posts per day

Originally posted by Dauthus @ Sat Jul 31, 2004 3:25 pm:

I'm not sure, but it looks like the update to MySQL 4.0.2 causes this mod to no longer work. I tried renaming the original nuke_bank table and then reinstalling the module and then running the bank_install.php file. All the install file does is repeat the same initial message, "This mod has only been tested on MySQL and may only work on MySQL.
Click here to install anyways." and doesn't update the database.

Going to the admin section also has no effect, trying to change anything including turning the module off, doesn't update, and the module and any changes are lost and the page reverts to the originals.

For some reason, the other mods work fine. The transactions mod, bank summary, etc. Just the bank mod doesn't work. Anyone have an updated port to this, or maybe know how I can update this?
I just installed bank mod and am having similar problems; its a fresh download from [ Register or login to view links on this board.] (downloaded it tonight). I too am running mysql 4.0.20; I can use mysql-front to change information in the database and the changes reflect, but NOTHING except "open account" will update and it says my account was opened dec. 31, 1969.

Back to top Reply with quote
#6   re: Bank Mod Error ~~ Invalid Deposit Amount
Dauthus
CZ Addict
 Codezwiz Site Donator
usa.gif illinois.gif
0.06 posts per day

I just switched servers and am back to the 3.xx.xx version and it is working again. Somewhere there is an issue between the 3 and 4 version which this mod seems to have located.

Add To: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
<< View previous topic View next topic >>

Jump to