<< View previous topic View next topic >>
Share: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
#1   Help Inprove My Site Please....
planetgamer
CZ Active Member
planetgamer has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
0.02 posts per day
AIM Address   
Hello all i dont no if this is the right place but i dont see anyother place... Um ok my site is [ Register or login to view links on this board. ] and i am struggling to get the people to my site after i work my tail off getting stuff on my site and improveing it. I am wondering what you all thought mabi i should add something etc to help me improve the site and to help it get noticed for my hard work and time i put into this. All the members i have now are mostly for the files some special ones post hardly but some do and then i got some ones that post a hella lot but there all mods and it isnt good if thats all that post. Please gimme ideas on how to make it better etc. Please dont yell or say its S*** you dont need to replay like that. Thanks also if your a gaming site wont to help some one out like you wish some one did when you where getting started help me by adding a little link on your site and i can do the same you can be a supporter. THANKS GUYS looking forward to reading your thoughts and comments once again the site is [ Register or login to view links on this board. ] THANKS !

#2   re: Help Inprove My Site Please....
brokenblacksoul
CZ Newbie
brokenblacksoul has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
afghanistan.gif pennsylvania.gif
0.00 posts per day

You can go to Clickthru.com and sign up; the more sites you visit, the more opps. you have for people to go to your site. It's all random set on a "remote."

You can also search google for "free search submission" or "free hits."

Most search sites will also let you submit your link right there. If you are a part of Gaia, you may put your link in the link part of the map.

I'll look at your site in a sec. and see what I can do for you.

{edit}: I say you change the choices on your poll; they're too far away from the content purpose of your site (if you understand that.)

You could also put in the option for non-registered users to log in as a guest, see things, but to download anything, they'd have to actually be a member and log in at prompt. (or password protect the zips and give the pass to only members.)

Other than these things, your site is fine; it looks really good icon_smile.gif

Back to top Reply with quote
#3   re: Help Inprove My Site Please....
planetgamer
CZ Active Member
planetgamer has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
0.02 posts per day
AIM Address   
Ok i can change the poll i have auto actavtion so it takes like less then 15 sec to make a name... I dont really wont to make a certain file protected they just need to be a member. A normal user can see the site but not certain places i figure if there intersted they will join.

advancedtryout
CZ Newbie
advancedtryout has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
usa.gif
0.00 posts per day

Nice site. I was wondering if you got your prank calls and sound boards off of ebaumsworld.com. Oh, by the way there is a good search engine submitter at [ Register or login to view links on this board. ]

Back to top Reply with quote
Add To: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
<< View previous topic View next topic >>

Jump to