Html issue, Messages vs Submit news PHP-Nuke 7.5

<< View previous topic View next topic >>
Share: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
#1   Html issue, Messages vs Submit news PHP-Nuke 7.5
Cohin
CZ Newbie
Cohin has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
0.00 posts per day

I am strolling along with my spanish site [ Register or login to view links on this board.] and desided to use "MESSEGES" (unlimited duration) for some of my ads, the reason being that I did not need the "read more" nor the "Comments" associated with "news submission" to home page. I eneded up wit a much more acceptable HTML CODE PAGE usuage and I like it. NOW HERE IS MY PROBLEM:
--- I do not know what module is this MESSEGES thing !!! located on my phpnuke ADMIN panel, so I cannot tweak it to limit the lenght (height) of home page when it reaches to many ads, so it gose to pages 1.2.3.4... NOR can I make a more decent html out of the news article module.
----Should I continue with messages, I do not know how to classify the thing into difrent sections?
----Can I perhaps limit the number of message postings the same as "articles" on home page?
----Should I better find the way to be able to use full html on "submit news"? or should I continue working on the Messages (or announcements or public messages) module?

Any one please give some orientation? - Much appreciated - I know you are a great bunch and I am your number one Fan. --
I am using ph-pnuke 7.5
A Cohin

Back to top Reply with quote
Add To: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
<< View previous topic View next topic >>

Jump to