Cannot See my USERGROUPS in PHPNuke 7.6..Please help!

<< View previous topic View next topic >>
Share: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
#1   Cannot See my USERGROUPS in PHPNuke 7.6..Please help!
mosszaphod
CZ Newbie
mosszaphod has been a member for over 19 year's 19 Year Member
usa.gif
0.00 posts per day

Helllo All,
I am new here and looks like a great site so far! Nice work! Anyways, my question is I cannot add any users to my Usergroups in PHPNuke 7.6...It told me at first the file didn't exist like a week ago and now it says the module isn't 'active'....I dont have MEMBERS_LIST active and access for REGISTERED users to see...any ideas why I can't list my groups even as admin? My web site is [ Register or login to view links on this board. ]

Thanks for any help you guys can give...and again thanks for all you do!

Zaphod

Back to top Reply with quote
Telli
Site Admin
Fav. Sports Team: Detroit Red Wings
1.04 posts per day

You made the groups under the admin section and set an amount of points for each one?

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. Ezekiel 25:17
mosszaphod
CZ Newbie
mosszaphod has been a member for over 19 year's 19 Year Member
usa.gif
0.00 posts per day

Originally posted by Telli @ Wed Dec 29, 2004 10:48 am:

You made the groups under the admin section and set an amount of points for each one?

I did not set any limit on points...never had to set any 'points' before on my old PHPBB before (had version 2.011 so old refers to non-Nuke version)...and by points are you refering to a certain amount of posts needed for access?

The main problem is that even logged into the /admin.php area I cannot see any USERGROUPS...I can see the LIST of them, but when I try to see WHO is IN the group it tells me now that module isn't active....before that a few days ago it said it was missing a file..any more ideas? icon_eek.gif

Telli
Site Admin
Fav. Sports Team: Detroit Red Wings
1.04 posts per day

The points is a little differant in the nuke version. There should be a link for Groups in there you have to set an amount of points that each user must get before they can be in the group. If you can't access the admin file or can't find it then I suggest getting another copy of the Nuke and reuploading the admin pages. The ones that arn't there now.

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. Ezekiel 25:17
#5   re: Cannot See my USERGROUPS in PHPNuke 7.6..Please help!
jaks
CZ Newbie
jaks has been a member for over 19 year's 19 Year Member
0.00 posts per day

Hi All,

I have looked all over the net for help with what i think is the very same problem.

I upgrade from nuke 7.5 to Platnium 7.6. I know they have forums but I have been unable to get any response and now they are down with server probs of thier own. It's been over a week since I upgraded. You guys obviously know what you are doing here.
I have heard good things.

Anyway... I can't figure it out myself and would love some help if anyone can. icon_smile.gif .

I can't access the Groups Module from the main menu or the Admin. I get a standard internal server error 500 page from both.

If I click on a user name for someone that is currently online and look at thier user info for the main nuke site not the forums it will show thier points. I messed around a little and got the Top_Points block to work and show the top 10 users with points. I didn't need to setup the points because i did that way back when it was Nuke 6.5 I think. So that part is a good thing. I really didn't want to lose the points because my 274 members would be screaming. lol Well at least a good number of them.

If I click " Learn More" on the block I get the same error 500
If I click "50 Top Users" I get "sorry module could not be found".

any help what so ever I would be very greatful.

Thanks Jaks

Add To: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
<< View previous topic View next topic >>

Jump to