Canīt find Admin user, Cannot login

<< View previous topic View next topic >>
Share: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
#1   Canīt find Admin user, Cannot login
Lalo
CZ Newbie
Lalo has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
0.00 posts per day

Having created the Superuser wich I named Admin, and a regular user, now I am not able to login using "Admin". I tried the trick of deleting cookies and checking MySql _authors table. To my surprice there is only one God account, wich is the Regular user one, and NO Admin account, HOWEVER, when I request the Admin password to be emaild, PN does, only that I never get it (all other confirmations and email is working OK).
So, I need to get to admin.php somehow!! I need to set up the Site configuration. How do I restore the Admin Account? Can I create a NEW Superuser? Can I make the Regular user into a Superuser and Manage the site from thre? is this a bug? PN is on AUTO-PILOT for now he!
Thank you people. I noticed by reading your site that you are effective support.

Back to top Reply with quote
#2   re: Canīt find Admin user, Cannot login
Telli
Site Admin
Fav. Sports Team: Detroit Red Wings
1.04 posts per day

PN=PostNuke?

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. Ezekiel 25:17
#3   re: Canīt find Admin user, Cannot login
Lalo
CZ Newbie
0.00 posts per day

How you dare? icon_rolleyes.gif meant Php Nuke = PN icon_razz.gif Sharp, you noticed !!
view it: [ Register or login to view links on this board.]

#4   re: Canīt find Admin user, Cannot login
Telli
Site Admin
1.04 posts per day

Did you use the Nukesql to install it or did you import the data via a the nuke.sql text file? You may want to drop the whole table nuke_authors and then make it over.

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. Ezekiel 25:17
#5   re: Canīt find Admin user, Cannot login
Lalo
CZ Newbie
0.00 posts per day

I used MyAdmin at MySql and it was done correctly. Is it possible to create anothe superuser? If I reload the tables into MySql, would that affect the way the program works, if not, would't be easier to just create another table for Admin with all rights? OR, for that matter a new installation all together?
BUT why all this happen in the first place, do you know? I am affraid it might be a bug on the latest release.

#6   re: Canīt find Admin user, Cannot login
Telli
Site Admin
1.04 posts per day

Not sure why it happened sounds like something wasnt installed correctly. If you go to phpmyadmin and drop the table nuke_authors then just run this query

6.5-6.9

CREATE TABLE nuke_authors (
  aid varchar(25) NOT NULL default '',
  name varchar(50) default NULL,
  url varchar(255) NOT NULL default '',
  email varchar(255) NOT NULL default '',
  pwd varchar(40) default NULL,
  counter int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
  radminarticle tinyint(2) NOT NULL default '0',
  radmintopic tinyint(2) NOT NULL default '0',
  radminuser tinyint(2) NOT NULL default '0',
  radminsurvey tinyint(2) NOT NULL default '0',
  radminsection tinyint(2) NOT NULL default '0',
  radminlink tinyint(2) NOT NULL default '0',
  radminephem tinyint(2) NOT NULL default '0',
  radminfaq tinyint(2) NOT NULL default '0',
  radmindownload tinyint(2) NOT NULL default '0',
  radminreviews tinyint(2) NOT NULL default '0',
  radminnewsletter tinyint(2) NOT NULL default '0',
  radminforum tinyint(2) NOT NULL default '0',
  radmincontent tinyint(2) NOT NULL default '0',
  radminency tinyint(2) NOT NULL default '0',
  radminsuper tinyint(2) NOT NULL default '1',
  admlanguage varchar(30) NOT NULL default '',
  PRIMARY KEY  (aid),
  KEY aid (aid)
) TYPE=MyISAM;

#7   re: Canīt find Admin user, Cannot login
Lalo
CZ Newbie
0.00 posts per day

I deleted the originally installed "*_authors table", installed yours and what happen is that I tried recovering several random passwords included Admin and the Regular user. Nuke told me it was sending confirmation securty code on all of them but only got Regular user, which is again working. Never got another one besides that one.
It looks like Superuser was never created, even tho I worked at the site Admin Panel when I first "created it". So, is there a way of creating the Admin account again?
YOU SOLVED IT : I called dor site.com/ADMIN.PH and told me Admin was never created, gave me a chance to create another one and did it, now works. Thank you so much!!

#8   re: Canīt find Admin user, Cannot login
Telli
Site Admin
1.04 posts per day

Your Welcome!

Add To: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
<< View previous topic View next topic >>

Jump to