Share: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
#1   2 Questions; missing navbat and title bar
nicruisin
CZ Active Member
nicruisin has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
uk.gif
0.02 posts per day

Hi again,
Sorry about this but I have another couple of questions for you guys icon_redface.gif

1) When I change my theme the navbar just plain disappears, and I'm left with my avatar and that's it, no Your Info, Comments, Themes, they're all gone!

Howver when I clear out all the cookies and relogin to the sute they're all there again, what could be causing this please?

2) The titlebar mod; I downloaded it and installed it as it says but there is no chnage. Just wondering I know there is hardly any info there, but what could be the reason?

Thanks for everyones time again! icon_rolleyes.gif

Cheers! icon_biggrin.gif

[ Register or login to view links on this board.] [color=red]Cars, babes and cruisin' from the maddest palce of them all... Northern Ireland!
Back to top Reply with quote
#2   re: 2 Questions; missing navbat and title bar
Telli
Site Admin
Fav. Sports Team: Detroit Red Wings
1.04 posts per day

Top one sounds like a computer issue. Make sure your set to accept all cookies and if you dont want to do it that way them make sure that your site cookies are in the protected list.

Im not sure what the title mod is can you be more specific.

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. Ezekiel 25:17
#3   re: 2 Questions; missing navbat and title bar
nicruisin
CZ Active Member
uk.gif
0.02 posts per day

Thanks for the replies I got the title thing sorted icon_redface.gif foolish me!

As for the disappearing navabar, it could well be a computer issue cos I've heard nothing for members abaout it and I have mods just trying to get it to happen to them icon_rolleyes.gif

If it stays with me thats fine, I can deal with it icon_biggrin.gif it's just that it's so random! MAybe 10 minutes before it disappears, maybe 2 days, wierd!

[ Register or login to view links on this board.] [color=red]Cars, babes and cruisin' from the maddest palce of them all... Northern Ireland!
#4   re: 2 Questions; missing navbat and title bar
nicruisin
CZ Active Member
uk.gif
0.02 posts per day

Just a quick update on this one...

It only every happens when logged in as an admin, then when I logout the navbar reappears, wierd but can be lived with.

Just incase anyone else is experiencing the same, logout as admin and all should be sweet!

Add To: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
<< View previous topic View next topic >>

Jump to