SpLiNteR
CZ Addict
SpLiNteR has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
uk.gif
Fav. Sports Team: Leeds United
0.05 posts per day
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
hi, lol ive got another PHP question.

I've finally fixed up PHP, Apache and MySQL on my computer icon_biggrin.gif In the end i was completely confused by the PHP installation (i downloaded a zip version) but it confused me how it didnt work when i put the files in the directories they should have been in and then didn't work. So i got a premade pack on [ Register or login to view links on this board. ] with installs Apache, PHP, MySQL, phpMyAdmin and i downloaded MySQLCC it top it off.

Now to the point, ive created the database, added some tables, connected to the recordset on dreamweaver, and done all the stuff so that it filters through the database and searches for the specified keywords. Unfortunatly, as far as i've done it, it just displays a title/header on the item it the database and a description of the item. What i want is for a link as well to the page it is on on the title of each bit that is found, but how to do that is confusing me. On the dreamweaver environment, you can drag and drop items of the databse onto the page, but you cant put more than one in the same place, you couldn't have the header and then the link on the same piece of text. Any ideas on how to do this? icon_scratch.gif Btw, just to add, the search facility works fine, so thats not the problem.

Oh, and is there any way to get the form so that it also works via pressing enter as well as the submit button?

Thanks
Splinter

Back to top Reply with quote
Add To: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
<< View previous topic View next topic >>

Jump to