<< View previous topic View next topic >>
Share: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
#1   Team Speak block
blackroses
CZ Newbie
blackroses has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
0.00 posts per day

Hi,

I downloaded the team speak block have set it up then when i go to the webpost/admin/install.php page load it up right away on top and bottom i get

Warning: session_start(): open(/tmp\sess_c12e55c257fe58620a40b32e6ed98925, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in C:\apache\htdocs\webpost\admin\db_inc.php on line 475

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at C:\apache\htdocs\webpost\admin\db_inc.php:475) in C:\apache\htdocs\webpost\admin\db_inc.php on line 475

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at C:\apache\htdocs\webpost\admin\db_inc.php:475) in C:\apache\htdocs\webpost\admin\db_inc.php on line 475
Warning: Unknown(): open(/tmp\sess_c12e55c257fe58620a40b32e6ed98925, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown(): Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in Unknown on line 0

But the step1 and stuff is normal, but that stuff is on top and bottom of page and the middle is normal...can someone please tell me what's going on thanks.

Back to top Reply with quote
#2   re: Team Speak block
Taut
PayPal Donation
CZ Revered Member
 Codezwiz Site Donator
usa.gif california.gif
Fav. Sports Team: SF Giants
0.71 posts per day

Welcome to Codezwiz....

have you actually tried to post that question in their forums? Since it is their block and therefore their coding, you might have a quicker response if you post there first

#3   re: Team Speak block
blackroses
CZ Newbie
blackroses has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
0.00 posts per day

Ok will do. Just thought I'd ask here since I downloaded it from here.

Well on that thought then, there might be something you could help me out with hehe.
I want to use the CZMV4-71 modules block. Im using phpnuke 7.4. So I have put everything in it's place. I go to the czm.php page and the install drop down comes up jsut fine butttt in the spot where the modules block is i get

Warning: main(admin/language/CZModules/lang-english.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\apache\htdocs\blocks\block-Modules.php on line 40

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'admin/language/CZModules/lang-english.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;c:\php4\pear') in C:\apache\htdocs\blocks\block-Modules.php on line 40

and on top where the header is and stuff i get this that goes all the way under the buttons eve to where you can't see the full error cause it's overlapped by the buttons:

Warning: czm_get_lang(admin/language/CZModules/lang-english.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\apache\htdocs\admin\modules\modules.php on line 25

Warning: czm_get_lang(): Failed opening 'admin/language/CZModules/lang-english.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;c:\php4\pear') in C:\apache\htdocs\admin\modules\modules.php on line 25

Im a pain in the but I know but Im kind of a new learner to. I have one more problem to ask about cause we are already running like version 6.7 but im planning on completely whiping that one out and starting fresh with 7.4. But I'll ask that question later.

Thanks again...
blackroses

Add To: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
<< View previous topic View next topic >>

Jump to