#1   Looking for someone to make custom script
DAMIAN
CZ Active Member
 Codezwiz Site Donator
DAMIAN has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
usa.gif mississippi.gif
Fav. Sports Team: steelers
0.02 posts per day

Im looking for someone that can take a roster/awards pages im working on and turn it into a module complete with admin pnl.
What im looking for is to be able to add new members easy,add or change awards easily,be able to use my own custom awards and graphics for this,be able to add new awards and graphics easily,and have the entire package put together so that it can also be used on different sites I have.
Im running 7.3,have as much space as I need.
You can see a basic idea on what I want it to do at our site( [ Register or login to view links on this board. ] )
click on the roster button,then go to bottom and click on the bar for a player named hexidecimal,itll take you to his award page,as u click on his awards itll take ya to a page describing that award.Or you can click on the awards icon and see what ive gotten done so far.
This is really close to what im looking for,BUT a whole lot easier.
I would also like for this to have complete and very easy to understand instructions on how to install and operate the program.
If anyone can do this or know someone that can do this,please let me know either at my site or email to [ Register or login to view links on this board. ]
ThankYou
Damian

Back to top Reply with quote
#2   re: Looking for someone to make custom script
DAMIAN
CZ Active Member
 Codezwiz Site Donator
DAMIAN has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
usa.gif mississippi.gif
Fav. Sports Team: steelers
0.02 posts per day

also looking for a uploads/downloads module that allows users to browse their puter for the uploads then add them to our download section.Then automatically allowing them to be available for download by others.
An example of what were looking for can be seen at [ Register or login to view links on this board. ] .
We are looking for the exact same type of concept.....we would of course want it to have our sites colors.It doesnt howver have to have the same exact format, just be able to do the same things and be user friendly.
Thanks
Damian

Back to top Reply with quote
Add To: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
<< View previous topic View next topic >>

Jump to