Share: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
#1   gd2 nuke vs non nuke
budweis
CZ Super Newbie
 Codezwiz Site Donator
budweis has been a member for over 19 year's 19 Year Member
usa.gif missouri.gif
0.01 posts per day

i was running nuke but had to get rid of cus site wouldnt run gallery with it but now im wanting to try to get it running again since have site all running again. i figure i can work out bugs then put nuke as main front when got bugs out of it. heres my question, when i set up coppermine gallery through cpanel without nuke it works fine and in its config it has it set on gd2 no probs but when i install nuke version it seems to run fine but anytime try to upload it says server is not gd compliant or whatever and says to check with host that image magic is installed but it is. host is friend of mine and he even went in and checked settings and he says sees nothing wrong but it just dont work. any ideas? the part that kills me is the gallery thats not nuke works fine on same server. if i can get past this prob i can start running nuke again. until then icon_cry.gif

Back to top Reply with quote
#2   re: gd2 nuke vs non nuke
echo
CZ Wiz
 Codezwiz Site Donator
echo has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
0.15 posts per day

Not to sure about what to recommend. I do know that running the coppermine thats ported for nuke is a security risk. Have you considered just running the stand alone like you have and just add it (linking) into the modules (main menu) of your nuke site?

#3   re: gd2 nuke vs non nuke
budweis
CZ Super Newbie
 Codezwiz Site Donator
usa.gif missouri.gif
0.01 posts per day

if i do that can i have it appear in the middle frame or i would lose the nuke interface when they go there? not sure how to do that if its possible? also i guess they would have to have new user names and passwords then for the gallery than the nuke ones for the forum?

#4   re: Gd nuke vs non nuke
echo
CZ Wiz
 Codezwiz Site Donator
0.15 posts per day

You could run it in an Iframe, there's one in the downloads called PHP Iframe Module under the category PHP Nuke 6.5-7.4 / Modules, and yes they would have to login separately from your nuke. Personally I would keep digging into the reason the ported coppermine doesn't work, you say your host has all the right ingredients so it must be an overlook somewhere. Just my opinion though.

#5   re: gd2 nuke vs non nuke
budweis
CZ Super Newbie
 Codezwiz Site Donator
usa.gif missouri.gif
0.01 posts per day

talked to host and he's moving me to new server so i guess ill try it again there. i just doubt it will help. to me it seems it has to be a prob with the ported version as ive checked the configs and they basically identical on both versions im running but it just dont work, wish me luck i guess. if it still dont work guess ill have to try what you mentioned.

#6   Re: re: gd2 nuke vs non nuke
echo
CZ Wiz
 Codezwiz Site Donator
0.15 posts per day

Originally posted by budweis @ Sat Dec 18, 2004 6:28 pm:

talked to host and he's moving me to new server so i guess ill try it again there. i just doubt it will help. to me it seems it has to be a prob with the ported version as ive checked the configs and they basically identical on both versions im running but it just dont work, wish me luck i guess. if it still dont work guess ill have to try what you mentioned.

I have used at least 6 of the different versions of the ported coppermine without a hitch. Make sure your getting the correct file. It's: cpgnuke122b.zip
Here's the link:

[ Register or login to view links on this board.]

Add To: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
<< View previous topic View next topic >>

Jump to