#1   Some thanks and a suggestion....
sabastina
CZ Active Member
sabastina has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
0.03 posts per day
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
eusa_dance.gif
Telli,

I have to say that your mods were great when you first released them, but man, they are the bomb. I really appreciate the time that you spend with detail and clean coding. And I really appreciate that you offer so much without really asking for anything. I just wanted to say that...

Now, considering that...I have a suggestion for the credits mod, perhaps you can help me do this to mine....

I would like to see a place on there where my guests can click to donate to the creator of the mods if they have found them useful.

I figured out some of it....there would need to be a field where we could put a message of our own, like: Hey guys, these folks have given their time to make these mods so that people like us could have nice and useful features on our site. if you appreciate the feature, and can, please support them with a donation!

then we would need to have a place where we could enter the url to the donation form, as well as a standard donate button...

Just a though. Mostly because my community isn't a web builder type - but I really think that it would be a great addition to the mod!

Also,
I would like to thank Taut and Kelly Hero for all their help and patience as well!

sabastina

Back to top Reply with quote
Add To: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
<< View previous topic View next topic >>

Jump to