I need a good PHP nuke tutorial

<< View previous topic View next topic >>
Share: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
#1   I need a good PHP nuke tutorial
Grammer
CZ Newbie
Grammer has been a member for over 19 year's 19 Year Member
0.00 posts per day

I am very new to PHP nuke and have many questions.. so new in fact it would be best of i had a tutorial... if anyone out there can give me a link to a tutorial for the advanced parts of PHP nuke i would appreciate it.. i can log in and set stuff up and move blocks like most people.. but i do not know how to get themes into my editor..how to transfer them to my site once ive changed them.. and i ultimately want to learn how to build my own themes.. i am not new to computers nor coding nor HTML.. i just know that things will go a lot easier if i have a step by step for all things involved for PHP nuke..
PLEASE HELP... i have done a lot of searching already..and this site seems to be the best for info.. but there is so much to read over and its all scattered.. i wish to have a STEP BY STEP.. and if there isnt one.. you guys should put one together.. i would even be happy to pay a small fee to access it.. as long as it covered everything.. food for thought.
thank you in advance for your time

Back to top Reply with quote
#2   re: I need a good PHP nuke tutorial
Kelly_Hero
PayPal Donation
CZ Revered Member
 Codezwiz Site Donator
usa.gif southcarolina.gif
0.49 posts per day

Have you seen this?
[ Register or login to view links on this board. ]

There used to be a themes tutorial floating around, but I haven't seen it lately.

Grammer
CZ Newbie
0.00 posts per day

Thank you for replying.. yes.. I have been using that as my referance.. its been great for working on small errors or things i find i want to change.. i suppose i best just accept the fact that I am on my own.. taught myself how to use my FTP yesterday with my control panel.. its coming back to me.. i used to be a HTML beginner so things seem somewhat familier... the thing is.. i hope you get back to me on this because its driving me crazy.. first.. i got a new theme with a built in forum skin.. now im working on making it so other people can't change the theme.. im getting that down through trial and error.. thanx to HOW TO i should have that figured out soon HOWEVER.. I cannot get my forum links to work.. i went back to the default theme fresh from upload and i can access it through my admin control panel.. but the forum links under the main menu and on the upper right list both give me a screen that says "This board has no forums." .. im sure this is simple for you to help me with.. but its driving me crazy.. "This board has no forums".. ugh..
please tell me how to change that and how to get my new theme or skin for my forum uploaded so it reads that also.. and if you can tell me how to get rid of the skins so they wont chage that..it would help too.. I noticed that my main site i can set up a forum PHP BB or Invisionboard.. but setting those up and trying to create a block that links to that URL was just a pain and it didnt work.. im trying everything over here.. your help is much appreciated.

Grammer
CZ Newbie
0.00 posts per day

OK..SWEET.. i just figured out why is says "This board has no forums".. i had to create a forum and a category.. yes i know this post makes me look incredibly slow.. and i dont mind.. i hope it helps someone else move through the beginnings of forum creation in their PHP nuke setup.. now.. off to figure out where to put my forum theme and how to make it work as the default.

Add To: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
<< View previous topic View next topic >>

Jump to