Share: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
#1   Few Questions need help with
SkyWest_CEO
CZ Newbie
SkyWest_CEO has been a member for over 18 year's 18 Year Member
usa.gif pennsylvania.gif
0.00 posts per day

Hi all,

I am new here and would like to ask a few questions.

1) I have a Virtual Airline that we use Flight SIm 2002 software and I have some php scripts that I need incorporated into my site. I am wondering if I Can take these scripts and place them in module format. I have some login scripts that allow my pilots to access their area only to file flight reports and such and I have an admin login to where I do certain admin functions. Would this work in the Modules section? Or should I do it a different way? Just Wondering as this is all new to me.

2) Was wondering what Forum theme you are using here? I like the layout and what vers of PHPNuke is it compatible with and is it available for download?

3) What version of PHP Nuke is a good solid Portal to run?

Thank You very much in advance, it is very much appreciated.

Back to top Reply with quote
#2   Re: Few Questions need help with
webshark
PayPal Donation
CZ Moderator
 Codezwiz Site Donator
webshark has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
turkey.gif
0.09 posts per day

Originally posted by SkyWest_CEO @ Sun Oct 09, 2005 5:28 pm:

Hi all,

I am new here and would like to ask a few questions.

1) I have a Virtual Airline that we use Flight SIm 2002 software and I have some php scripts that I need incorporated into my site. I am wondering if I Can take these scripts and place them in module format. I have some login scripts that allow my pilots to access their area only to file flight reports and such and I have an admin login to where I do certain admin functions. Would this work in the Modules section? Or should I do it a different way? Just Wondering as this is all new to me.

2) Was wondering what Forum theme you are using here? I like the layout and what vers of PHPNuke is it compatible with and is it available for download?

3) What version of PHP Nuke is a good solid Portal to run?

Thank You very much in advance, it is very much appreciated.

Hello

welcome to codezwiz

1) you can use your custom modules if you understand coding
have a look at here may help you [ Register or login to view links on this board. ]

2) Holloween 3 theme isnt public for download yet
This site is not a php nuke site now coz owner makin his own CMS based on php nuke called Evolution Engine™ (EE™)

very little info here
[ Register or login to view links on this board. ]

3) the latest stable php nuke version is 7.6 (even latest buggy version is 7.9 icon_mrgreen.gif)

suggest you to go with 7.6
can find at downloads section at codezwiz

you must apply patches latest version 3.1
here [ Register or login to view links on this board. ] ( just make sure to download the patch for 7.6)

you must also install a security add on ,most uses Nuke sentinel latest version is 2.4.2
here [ Register or login to view links on this board. ]

hope this helps

#3   re: Few Questions need help with
SkyWest_CEO
CZ Newbie
SkyWest_CEO has been a member for over 18 year's 18 Year Member
usa.gif pennsylvania.gif
0.00 posts per day

Hello

welcome to codezwiz

1) you can use your custom modules if you understand coding
have a look at here may help you [ Register or login to view links on this board. ]

2) Holloween 3 theme isnt public for download yet
This site is not a php nuke site now coz owner makin his own CMS based on php nuke called Evolution Engine™ (EE™)

very little info here
[ Register or login to view links on this board. ]

3) the latest stable php nuke version is 7.6 (even latest buggy version is 7.9 )

suggest you to go with 7.6
can find at downloads section at codezwiz

you must apply patches latest version 3.1
here [ Register or login to view links on this board. ] ( just make sure to download the patch for 7.6)

you must also install a security add on ,most uses Nuke sentinel latest version is 2.4.2
here [ Register or login to view links on this board. ]

hope this helps

Some1,

Thanks for your reply.

Ok I am not much on programming scripts I can modify them to a certain level, but will give this a try. Thanks for the link.

DO you know if the owner going to make the EE available for Downloads when finished? Just wondering cause I really like it. and it is laid out real nice.

LOL, Well I am not too keen on Buggy Portals, LOL. So I will get the 7.6, is there much difference between the 7.6 and the 7.6 Platinum?

I will get the patches and Security stuff as soon as I get the 7.6 downloaded and installed.

Again Thank You for your reply and helpful information and links.

Back to top Reply with quote
#4   Re: re: Few Questions need help with
webshark
PayPal Donation
CZ Moderator
 Codezwiz Site Donator
webshark has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
turkey.gif
0.09 posts per day

Your welcome

If you cant make what you need you can ask Telli ( owner of codezwiz) with using feedback link he will tell you how much it will costs you .

Im sure oneday he ll make it public or may be sell it as custom portal God and he Knows when and how icon_mrgreen.gif your are not lonly on waiting list

Platinium ummm the creator of platinum suddenly stop support and closed his site about platinum and if you go with plat you cant find much support around just a couple site may be but you can find lots of sites for having nuke help ( nuke platinum old site is [ Register or login to view links on this board. ]

feel free to ask anythink anytime and enjoy with playing your new cms toy icon_mrgreen.gif

please dont forget these are my personel suggestions, you may wanna search around before decide

Add To: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
<< View previous topic View next topic >>

Jump to